Compensation. The Starting Salary is $50,000 To $75,000 more Compared To Starting Urology Salaries in Houston/ San Antonio. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% lower than the aforementioned metropolitan Areas, provides Significant purchasing power to build their dream home, payoff school loans And retire early.
The Housing Market. A great opportunity to become a homeowner by acquiring a property of 5 bedroom 4 full baths two-story with 3-car garage makes this a great family home. Spacious rooms with high ceilings, the kitchen has granite counter tops, center island and breakfast bar and pantry. Spacious dining room. Large backyard includes an in-ground pool with waterfall feature and covered patio for only $420,000.
The Community. Victoria is the largest city and county seat of Victoria County. It is located on Interstate 45, some 58 miles south of downtown Dallas community. Victoria is located 30 miles inland from the Gulf of Mexico. Victoria is known as "The Crossroads" because of its location within a two-hour drive of Corpus Christi, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin.
The Employer. This organization consists of two full-service, acute care hospitals who have been recognized for providing quality care by the Joint Commission and offer services one may expect to travel miles to receive, such as:
- Comprehensive cardiac program with two cardiac catheterization labs, an electro physiology program and open-heart surgery
- An accredited Chest Pain Center
- An inpatient rehabilitation facility recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid and offering round-the-clock nursing care and at least three hours of physical, occupational and/or speech therapy
- A designated Primary Stroke Center
- Both Level III and Level IV Trauma Centers
- A Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with the areas only program providing 24-hour coverage with in-house neonatologists
This organization believes in harnessing the power of people to create great care. A patient-centered team of doctors, nurses, employees and volunteers, we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community they call home.